We went to Gatlinburg, Tennessee, in the Smokies.
One time I was drawing a guy making pottery and when I was done, he signed it and made a little letter to me. It was about how good I was and when he started drawing he was like 26 and part of the letter said to keep up the good drawings and adventures. And he was a nice man.
At the movie theater there was this fake dinosaur and it looked like he was breaking through the tape.
And this guy taught me how to play a musical instrument (the mountain dulcimer).
We went to a restaurant but I don't know what it was called but it had a dancing floor. In football season there is this high place you can take the stairs or an elevator to. It was awesome. But we didn't go up there because it was spring so we went to the regular place to eat. And my dad bought me a jaw breaker that made like little messes everywhere in the apartment (motel).
And there was this store that had like freaky shields and knives and a huge jack knife with a John Deere lawn mower on it. And I got chocolate ice cream. Then I climbed the rock wall on the outside of McDonald's and I asked my dad if he dared me to touch the ceiling and I was so close and I jumped off and a lady saw me and she asked me about it. And she called me Spider-Man. And then I tried it again and I touched the ceiling; when I jumped off it hurt my feet. On the inside of McDonald's it smelled like rotten fries sort of -well maybe like I remember...I don't know.
Me and my dad climbed up a waterfall but my mom was worried about me. I went inside a tree and there was a hole my mom told me to put my hand through it and I did and my mom took a picture of my hand. The bottom of the tree was the hole. Then I was on the top of the tree; it was kind of scary. It felt like my brain was confused. And I lost my stuffed animal -it was wrapped in my jacket. It was a baby sea turtle that I got at...
The aquarium. And to get in you had to pay 70 bucks. We saw the biggest turtle in the world's skeleton -it was huuuuuuuuuuge. It was like part of my living room to the other side -it was that big. It was hanging from the ceiling. When we got inside we saw the megaladon jaw; it was awesome. My mom took pictures of me with the jaw. The jaw was like as tall as me. And there was this tunnel under the water with sharks in the water, fish that was like swordfish, there were stingrays in the tank. It was awesome. The pictures of me and Willow and all that looking at some fish...we were all black, but I wasn't expecting us looking like black in the pictures. But I got tired of it when we were at the end.
My mom bought me an action figure and the action figure was Einstein. And on the back of the box was about him and there was a picture of him. Einstein didn't wear socks because his big toe kept on making holes in his socks. Then his feet must have been real stinky.
When we were going to my house we stopped at Spencer and Lucas's house. Spencer showed me Ryan's belt at the night when we were playing on the swings. Lucas wanted to play Bakugon. Me and Spencer and Lucas played a video game called Super Smash Bros and Halo 2. And then we watched a movie til after midnight and the movie was called Wall-E. Lucas played his DS a little and I watched. In the morning I played his DS in the game that was Sponge Bob and I jumped on some old lady's head and she tried to hit me with her walking stick and I ran away from the old lady. I just wondered what she would do.
Thanks for reading all this if you read it. If you read this I would love it if you would give me a comment and tell me about stuff.
Love, Bear

3 comments:
Hi Bear, I read all of it and it ruled! I loved reading all of your adventures and descriptions of everything. It is fun to see what you remembered from the trip and see what were the most interesting parts of the vacation. I had a ton of fun with you on the vacation and plan to take you along on many many more. Love~Mom
I loved hearing about your trip! It sounds like lots of fun. In the picture of you looking through the aquarium tank it looks like you have a white beard!
Oh my, you made me cry! You are so awesome!! An artist in the truest sense. You are your dad and your mom all wrapped into the most amazing young man. You make me so proud that I could burst with JOY. Your are a writter!!!! an illustrater!!! a wonderful human being. You are going to effect this world for the good. I LOVE YOU
Post a Comment