One of the times me and Lucas act like monsters when we're eating goldfish. It's funny when we do that and it's cute, too. This is when I was 2 years old.
I know this movie is quick but it might be hillarious or something. I don't know what you're thinking about this movie but I bet it's good to your opinion.
I don't know what you think but I bet you think this was good. You should listen to the song, it's good, it was my favorite for a while. Reach for the Sun or something.
Other favorite songs I've had are:
- My Sherona
- Celebration
- Life is a Highway
- Me and My Gang
Here's a couple of videos about sledding. One year and then the next year. And they're both really hilarious.

5 comments:
Bear, I loved all your videos! They made me cry because I miss you soooo much! thanks alot!!! ;) ......c.
Bear, I am sitting in my breakfestroon in Florida, watching the most beautiful sunrise crying. Thank you for posting these great videos. I love you so much, more then life, and I miss you. I can not wait to get back to Michigan to be with you and your family!!
Hi Bear...those are sure some nice memories. Shows how fast you grew up. You were and are so special and we'll have lots more great times. You have good taste in music,too!! Keep bloggin'. (Nonno tried to comment to you, but he got frustrated...he'll try again.)
Hi bear I miss you in one of them I notesed that I was missing a tooth
Hi bear I miss you in one of them I notesed that I was missing a tooth
Post a Comment